Followed by a little bit of shopping and then we went to see my Uncle Gordon.
who is in the hospital. He was recently diagnosed with lukemia, but we are all very hopeful because he caught it very early. It was great to see him and Kathy
and only wish we could have stayed longer!
Then we had to eat Mexican food, which was so yummy!!
Then we went to see the lights at the Mesa, Arizona temple. They were gorgeous and we all had a great time!
Dereck took this great picture!!
It was kind of chilly! I was wishing that I had a jacket!!!When we got home, Kijuana and I made some cupcakes for Nate's early birthday party the next day.
Since it was a spider man themed party, we tried to be creative, but they didn't turn out how we had envisioned them to look in our head and it ended up being kind of silly, but at least we got some laughs out of it and they tasted great!
No comments:
Post a Comment