Sunday, February 17, 2008

The OC

I think I finally understand why people put with the traffic, smog, and more traffic. I had to go to Irvine for work and it was 14 degrees here in New York and 70 in California! What?!?
Seriously a dream.
Besides the fact that I had to work, I got to see my darling family (sister/mom/kids drove from AZ to hand out), seeing Amber, and the beach.My mom and sister indulged me by letting us drive to LA to go to the fashion district there. Such a disappointment. But, at least I know now what is there...
Seeing Devon and Nate playing in the sand was hilarious - they could not get enough of it!. They started out fully clothed and ended up nearly naked. Now THAT'S a good day!
A little shout out out to the husband.
Such a fun trip - here we are getting ready to go our separate ways!

5 comments:

Julia said...

I'd trade cold weather for warm any day!

Leah said...

Sooo jealous. First that you got to hang out with the fam, and second that you were in warm weather. Looks like a dream.

Kijuana said...

Sis, you are fun! Thanks for playing in the OC with me--and for insisting we go to SoupPlantation. Mom wouldn't believe me it was delicious! Wanna plan our trip to Costa Rica next? (since we are in a dream world)

beckus1234 said...

It was just plain dreamy - it was so fun. Best part, of course, being with my darling daughters!Kamilah should post the picture of herself and little Nate hitch hiking.

alysha said...

dude, you are always out of town, maybe you should come to SLC. Not too warm but not cold like NY either!