But, nothing too exciting too report yet. Just work and such.
I’ve done a few projects –
-Dyed my denim jacket – no pictures
-Used the fabric that I printed by putting it over canvas for a wall in our bedroom – no pictures
-Made a mini item for a baby shower tomorrow night – no pictures
-Worked on my drawing (barely)
-Thought about how I want to re-arrange the spare bedroom into a workspace...ok that is doesn't really constitute on doing anything, but thought I could sneak it in there.
I’ve also gone a few places –
-Carnegie Hall (last night) to listen the BYU Orchestra perform.
It was seriously awesome to be there. It’s a beautiful NY landmark. I kept thinking to myself, “I’m at Carnegie Hall!”
Don't tell that we snuck a picture.
-Dereck and I walked across Manhattan and the Manhattan Bridge one night…it was pretty sweet, although my feet hurt by the end of the night.


2 comments:
Sounds like you've been busy. By the way I loved looking at the pictures of your family at Corban's graduation. I miss you guys!
Miss you frient.
Post a Comment