I will be starting my new internship a week from today!
I'm very excited about it. I had been looking for design jobs, along with freelance opportunities and then realized that I really need just get as much experience as I can, no matter where it is. Once I decided that, my eyes were much more open. Since, I really only had one internship while in school, my options were pretty limited because even for an assistant design position, the employers are asking for 2-3 years experience...right. So, I'll continue working at my current company, which has been pretty open to me doing this and then I'll intern just one day a week for now.
Company: LP&P by Catherine Fung Look em up...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Congrats! I'm excited to hear about what you'll be doing and what you'll learn. Plus, a day away from the office every week is always a good thing, no matter where you work, right?
Hey very cool! That is so exciting and your portfolio looks great!
Post a Comment