Sometimes you have to read it to believe it...
I think they're totally cute! Why do you ask? What do you think of them?
What did you pair them with?I like them...not sure I'd wear them, but that's only because I'm stuck in the pointy toe days.I've seen shoes like that a lot in magazines and I'm sure everyone has a pair on the east coast. We're a little behind here.
I like them, mostly because I know that whenever you put an outfit together, you look perfect and fabulous!
love them. covet them.
hey man - "there's no place like home!" ok, ok, i know, they're not ruby red, but i like that they're shiney nonetheless. i dig them, i'm sure you look great in them. i think i'd only look great in them if they had taps on the bottom of them :)
Post a Comment
5 comments:
I think they're totally cute! Why do you ask? What do you think of them?
What did you pair them with?
I like them...not sure I'd wear them, but that's only because I'm stuck in the pointy toe days.
I've seen shoes like that a lot in magazines and I'm sure everyone has a pair on the east coast. We're a little behind here.
I like them, mostly because I know that whenever you put an outfit together, you look perfect and fabulous!
love them. covet them.
hey man - "there's no place like home!" ok, ok, i know, they're not ruby red, but i like that they're shiney nonetheless. i dig them, i'm sure you look great in them. i think i'd only look great in them if they had taps on the bottom of them :)
Post a Comment