Friday, November 14, 2008

Nosy Passenger

So creepy...
Yesterday I was on the train, reading a magazine and this woman came and sat down right next to me and started reading over my shoulder.
Kind of annoying, but as the train kept moving, her neck was like totally tweaked and I felt like I should turn the pages slower cause she was all up in the articles.

THEN, she had the audacity to say, (about the person in the article) "She lives in the East Village! I didn't know that?" At first, I didn't think she could possibly be talking to me about this article that she was eaves-reading off of me, so I looked at her and said, "Excuse me?" and she repeated herself.
I was not mistaken.
So I, with a shocked look on my face I'm sure, said "uh, yeah."
And then we continued reading the articles until we both got off at 42nd Street. That's New York for you!

5 comments:

Julia said...

What an invasion of space! I would have lost it.

Amberli said...

oh man, that is so funny! these things always happen to you!

Leah said...

Oh my gosh, that is hilarious.

Michelle said...

i'm glad those things happen to other people...because you know my propensity for weird people doing things like that to me!

Arbon Family said...

That is so funny- I can hear you saying, "um excuse me"!! So great