I think if my voice were tolerable, I might have pursued a singing career...ok, probably not, I should just be grateful that my friends like me for who I am and they aren't offended by me singing off key...I guess I'll never be the karaoke superstar that I am in my dreams.
Completely feeling the groove.
Oh, the laughs we had! Amberli come back so we can sing, just one more hour.
7 comments:
ok why did you stop filming! So hilarious!
1) The first picture of Sara. She is real, real serious about this karaoke business.
2) Love that the children were present.
3) And yes, they must have been crying because of your voices.
4) When can I participate.
oh this was for sure the highlight of my trip (along with staying up til 4 in the AM with our obsessions). so so fun. i'll come back as soon as you peeps are ready to handle the overwhelming fun i bring with me!
and eveyone please take note that packer is holding her left ear so that she can hear herself like the pros do. so classic!
Hmm...how could I have allowed myself to miss that??!! Never again!! :)
AAH!!! I am so jealous - LOVE IT! I want to play!
Hilarious! I'm sooo happy that the chillins were in on the gig.
Post a Comment