Friday, June 23, 2006

Post about "I"

Feel free to copy and past your own phrases, it's fun!

I am: always looking for the next challenge.
I want: to have my cake and eat it too.

I have: so many things to be grateful for.
I wish: for a happy, healthy life.
I hate: ingnorance.
I miss: hearing Devon talking and Nate babbling.
I hear: the sounds of the city from the 30th Floor.
I wonder: why there is so much injustice in the world.
I regret: not spending enough time with my family.
I am not: patient enough.
I dance: at random times, when I hear good music.
I sing: in the shower sometimes.
I cry: at things that touch my heart.
I am not always: the person that I want to become.
I make: the designs that are in my head come to life.
I write: in my blog about my life in New York City.
I confuse: my priorities sometimes.
I need: to remember that God is really in charge of my life and to let Him lead more often.
I should: work out more and eat less treats.
I start: more things that I can finish.
I finish: the things that really matter.

2 comments:

Leah said...

Never eat less treats my frient. Here's to 2am cheese quesadillas!

Anonymous said...

I love my Kamilah!!