One thing I love about my family is that we aren't afraid of looking or acting silly. While shopping for groceries for Devon's party, I dug up my favorite saying of "when it's team work it doesn't seem work" because we had divided up the list and were done shopping so quickly. Apparently this old man heard us and chimed in, "but there is a me in team"...not sure if he realized we were joking or not.
Anyway, while standing in line, we decided to all do our best version of "the scary face" so here it is for your viewing pleasure.




We can be normal sometimes too!

3 comments:
you guys are crazy! but you did make me laugh! How fun that you guys were all together!
Yeah you pretend that you can be normal but by the time I got to the "normal" picture I was so scared by the scary pictures that I couldn't see through the tears in my eyes! SCARY!
Someone just tell me why I had to promise not to share the scary pictures to the general public and yet here they are???? As far as our normal picture is concerned, what is normal about such a good looking family???? Also, Cameron is holding "crab chips" so nasty!
Post a Comment