Thursday, August 10, 2006
The Things You Learn
Sometimes on the train I watch people. I am always curious as to where they are going and what they are doing. Anyway, this particular day, I watched this guy and he took out all of the bills in his wallet. He then borrowed a pen from the gentleman sitting next to him and wrote something on the back of each bill and then gave the pen back. I was getting off at the next stop, so I stood up and walked to the door and asked him what he wrote and why. I was expecting him to say, I write my number on the back hoping to score a date or I wrote my rap name trying to get a record deal, but instead he proceeds to tell me that his brother is in jail and that he writes his brother’s number on the back of all of his bills because someone told him that it would help him get out faster…Hey you never know until you ask!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
that is so random! Why would that ever help his brother get out of jail? Some people....
Ok, that is one gullible sir, so strange.
How are you frient?
hmmm...strange...funny that he told you the truth! I think I would have white lied my way around that one if someone asked me that!
Post a Comment