So, Dereck (aka Santa) got me the Nano
for Christmas! It's so fun! I know I am one of the last people to get one, but I held out for so long because my Palm has an MP3 player on it, so I could use that on the train. So, on Christmas I loaded all my songs onto it, but now I am having some problems with it.
for Christmas! It's so fun! I know I am one of the last people to get one, but I held out for so long because my Palm has an MP3 player on it, so I could use that on the train. So, on Christmas I loaded all my songs onto it, but now I am having some problems with it.The first is sorting. When it's on shuffle it goes from India Arie to the Beach Boys to Thievery Corporation. Kind of annoying. I don't want to have to go through everything and group it myself but a lot of my songs have no labels therefore they won't just go into different sections.
Secondly, sometimes songs come on I want to sing or even dance. But then people look at you weird. I don't want to make a complete spectacle of myself.
One of these days I will organize, but for now I will enjoy my crazy mix tape and try not to dance.
3 comments:
beach boys??
beach boys...?!?
Don't hate. :)
And we'll have fun, fun, fun till her daddy takes the T-bird away. You represent with those beach boys...classic!
Post a Comment