
Hooray I am finished! I couldn't be more excited. I am welcoming this break with open arms! After a few nights staying up till 3 or 4am, I turned in my final projects on Wednesday and came home and crashed.
I will post the rest of my projects later, but I had to turn in my mood boards and drawings for 2 collections and present them to my class for Fashion Industry Design. For Illustrator/Photoshop, we had to create and "extension" of an already existing brand, and for Construction III we had to turn in our corsette, with some sort of bottom (mine was combined into a dress) and some sort of cape. I am wearing my cape and my dress is on the form. The picture isn't the best, I hope to get some additional copies later.
It's amazing that something always seems to happen at the last minute no matter how prepared you are, such as putting the button holes on the wrong side. Oh yes, that happened, but what can you do! I can say that I tried really hard, but it wasn't my best work.
Between working full-time, my three demanding classes and trying to spend time with my husband I felt like I was always stretched thin. But, you live and learn.
I love coming in the last day because you get to see everyone's different styles and see how a simple project can produce so many different types of designs. I love it!
Note to self: Don't get married during the semester. Below is a picture with Irina (our teacher) and my friend Wevly. [I am peeking in the background!]
3 comments:
Sounds like you have been so busy. I'm happy to have you back in the blogging world! I can't wait to see more pics of your creations! You are so talented! Your dress and cape look great! So exciting! Will you guys be in UT for Christmas? We need to hang out sometime soon!
man you have been busy, but great that it is all over......... It looks great!
You look great Kamilah! Great work. I'm trying to be patient while waiting for my Kamilah Cole original. :)
Post a Comment