It was so hard waking up for work this morning. After all of my resolve to get to bed on time, be on time for work, and eat healthier, I woke up late, was 4 minutes late to work and ate crappy Chinese food for lunch.
Seem to be off to a great start...
So tired.
Wish I was back at home, watching Oprah or something.
Oh well.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Oprah is great, but she doesn't have your beauty, your future, or your friends and family - not to mention a totally hot husband. Four minutes isn't so bad to be late!
Tomorrow will be better!
Love, Mom
Oh I hear ya! I just got back to Texas last night and I feel like I have to catch up on 3 weeks! Hang in, talk to you soon!
I don't even bother setting those resolutions anymore!! I just try to do better all year long.
lol
Girl dont you worry. The year will go on just fine, and you will shine just how you were meant to shine!!!
Enjoy the rest of your day...week...month...YEAR!!!!
Ciao bella!
-Johann R
Post a Comment