Friday, January 05, 2007

The Children



Just wanted to post some funny pictures of Devon and Nate (the niece and nephew). I miss these little cuties!
I feel like I haven't seen them in forever. I hope they know their Auntie still loves them very much!
Not to brag, but they are SO cute!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those sweet little faces reflect their personality to a "T". I miss them too
!!

Leah said...

Brag it up woman, they ARE darling!

Amy D. said...

You are allowed to brag my friend...they are the cutest ever! I just want to smoother Nate's face in kisses.

Kijuana said...

So, my sister...I just want to let you know that the mini-monsters do miss you terribly. They know you love them too! Just the other day Devon busted out with, "my Auntie lives in New York City". She knows where you're at girl! One day I shall drop them off for a lil' visit.