So my internship is fun so far.
The people are sooo nice!
The first day was that awkward introductory day, but it also happened to be raining, so I looked like a wet dog all day. I went to Staples for supplies, got to go to the factory they use to make samples to drop off the fabric for the swim line and pick up some accessories as well.
Yesterday, I ran all over the city looking for 8 1/2 x 11 black frames. Had to end up settling on 8 x 10 because there were NONE! I went to like 6 different stores. This week is sales week, so everyone was at Coterie selling orders to the buyers. I also had to help a stylist pick out clothes for an upcoming shoot for People magazine. I will let you know when the issue is out who to look for!
I also got to visit the patternmakers office. I got this internship through my friend from Parsons, Angela, who's dad is a well known patternmaker here in the city. I got to meet the owner Michael Calderone and some of his colleagues. They were amazing! They treated me like royalty and told me if I ever had questions to come in! So great!
The days fly by when I am there and it's so nice to be out and about instead of at a desk all day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I am glad you gave me something positive, I was about to send you some maffia names to take down the geriatric.
Sounds like its amazing, as you were hoping!
Do you ever watch Fashionista Diaries on abc.com? Perhaps you should hire a camera man so that you can submit the footage they are obviously missing. I missed our lunch dates this summer by the way, Rosa.
your internship sounds sweet; your 70 year old teacher sounds insane in the membrane. and super mean. is it wrong to hate someone that old? :)
Post a Comment