Who knew I could learn such intimidation tactics from a 70 year old tailor?
My tailoring teacher is seriously hard core. Last night he ripped apart the pocket I made (yet again!) and basically called me a liar. I told him I pressed the seams open and he told me, I didn't. Apparently his spies in my apartment can't see very well because I did press them! Maybe it's time for a new iron, but I hate that feeling of knowing I did something and being told that in fact I didn't.
So we had 15 at the start of the class (which is the max) and about half have dropped so far...
I am hoping to be able to hang in there, it just really sucks being torn to shreds in front of the entire class when you turn in your assignment. The only good thing is that I am not the only one. He rips everyone apart if it's not perfect.
Then after he's done tearing everyone's fabric he says, "feel free to ask me any question as many times as you want..."
Right.
It's hard to get mad at a bully who is real old with white hair...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Dying right now. Yeah right sir! Get a grip. I hate when teachers think that's the only way to make a student better, works sometimes, but seriously, why do you have to be OAP?
No, Kamilah, you can, punch him! Who does that? You suck, do you have any questions for me?
Yeah, I was just wondering if you could rate me on the sucky scale, 1-10?
Thanks!
He obviously doesn't know who you are. Punk. Do you want me to call him?
Pecker
LEAH!!!!!!!! OAP????? Cracking me UP RIGHT NOW!!!!!
Seriously, OAP in the flesh. I sat on your grass the other day....
Does this guys also have a ridiculous European accent or something? That would make it even better,
Post a Comment