Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Back to School

So, I'm back in school.
Free time just went down, stress level just went up.
It's amazing how when I was on break, I still didn't find time to work out or finish many of the projects that I have started and now that I'm back in school, I have to be much more organized and cognizant of how I spend my time. After dinner last night I was just laying/zoning out on the couch watching some show that I didn't even care about for like 15 minutes before I finally said, hey wait, what am i doing?? So, I had to jump up and finish my homework due today.
My classes -
Silkscreening
Fashion Drawing 2
Portfolio
This will be an intense semester because drawing is not my strong point, but something that I want to feel more comfortable doing, so that my ideas can be translated to others more clearly. And Portfolio will be intense because I have to have a kickin' portfolio so that I can get a JOB!!! And silkscreen will be fun and creative, but it's a very technical process also.
I hope to still be able to blog (during work) but if I don't you know it's cause I am home drawing and preparing collections for my portfolio!

2 comments:

Jen said...

hey can you eamil me those pics from Kellys Bday not all of them just a few! thanks!

stephanie said...

Wow, sounds like a crazy semester ahead! I want to see your portfolio when you're finished with it!! I hope we can still get together for lunch sometime soon, though. Can you squeeze me in??