(Dereck and I had creative differences about which picture to post. I wanted the one above, he wanted the one below.)
But, from our family to yours, hope you have a happy, healthy, and prosperous 2008!
Sometimes you have to read it to believe it...
Sometimes you have to read it to believe it...
8 comments:
HAPPY NEW YEAR FRIENT! Amy wanted me to ask you if you need a new perm.
Happy New Year!! Merry X-mas too! Love ya. I'm glad you had a good Christmas. I finally got caught up on my blog, you can see pic's of our x-mas activities. BTW i loved your sweater! haha
Hi friend, Love the hair! You guys look great! Happy New Year!
Well Hello! I LOVE your hair and I love your sweater. Did you borrow it from my mom? (ha ha).
you look so pretty, seriously I have not seen a pic of you forever, your hair is gorgeous! Your cute too Dereck!! I saw the pic with your sweaters before reading and I was thinking what has happened to Kamilah, she knows better! So funny, I loved it!!!! Miss you!!!
SO PRETTY!!! Your hair looks beautiful! Ser.. dying at the sweather picture that is so hillarious. I love it! I hope you guys had a good Christmas and Happy New Year- Miss you
Happy New Year to you too!
Oh, did you and D have fun at the Olive Garden? Was Kanye the worst waiter there?
Post a Comment