Thursday, February 21, 2008

I love Space!

Last night Dereck and I braved the cold for about 5 minutes and watched the lunar eclipse. Why is it so cool? When you view things like this, it makes me realize just how teeny we are in this giant universe and how it all fits together so beautifully. It is truly amazing! Happy post-lunar eclipse day!

4 comments:

Sara said...

Oh! It's too bright out by our house. I missed it. I did see a whippit last night though.

Amber said...

So neat right?!?!
When do you explain the board? Crazy person- here is a little enticement and then bam, nothing.

wendyhcd said...

i heart space, too, and YOU. and thanks for your text Sat. night. you (and Dereck) were sorely missed, but i'll take you up on your offer to celebrate one on one. let me know when you're free, and good luck this week ;).

Greg & Alex said...

Kamilah!!! Remember me, Alex "Ryan" from growing up? I found your link, along with so many old friends these last few days. How are you doing? I would love to email ya some. My blog is gregandalex.blogspot.com if you want to check it out. Are those 2 kids yours? They look adorable. Hope to hear from you soon. Alex