Oh Daylight Savings Time, why do you hurt me so? Do you really save time? Or just steal, the few precious moments of extra sleep that I could get?
UUugggghhhh
I am so tired today! AND I have a bad attitude because I feel cheated that I had to give up an hour. It could be the fact that I stayed up until 2:30 working on my third collection or the fact I was working on it all weekend because my teacher only gave us a week instead of 2 weeks for this one. But still. I was robbed.
Anyway, I finished it and couldn't be more happy because I just have a few things to get done on Wednesday and then it's Spring Break, baby! Woo hoo!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
You may have lost an hour of sleep, but the extra hour of sunlight at night allows you to burn the midnight oil a little easier.
I hate daylight savings too I have been so tired lately!! I have been so out of the blogging world so sorry but it was fun getting all caught up. Keep posting talk to ya soon!! Love ya
Arizona does not change to stupid DST! It's why I moved back to AZ!!!!
Post a Comment