This picture is of the final performers [Blk Jak] all the way from South Africa. They were totally quirky and unique and musically forward and put on a great show.
At the after party, I picked up a vinyl and chatted with the band where the drummer told me this funny story. Apparently they just returned from performing at SXSW in Austin and were on the cover of Fader magazine and decided to drive across country in a tour bus (for fun). I thought that was just hilarious, having driving cross country myself twice and asked him what he thought. He said that there was a place called Alabama that was pretty weird, but otherwise it was alright and a good way to see the United States. I would have loved to see the looks on some people's faces to see the four of them get out of the bus at some podunk town in Alabama....
Anyway, it was a fun night.
2 comments:
"a place called Alabama?" you mean a state sir? Hilarious.
hope your feeling better missy!
Feel better sorry you were sick!!!! We just went throught that here too, not fun!!!
Post a Comment