It's been awhile since I posted my recent sightings, so here they are!
I saw her in Soho she was by herself. Head down, big glasses. She is little in person and cuter than I thought she would be.
He was driving in some fancy car. I was shocked that he was actually driving himself around town, but the windows were part way down and it was unmistakeably LL. He was stuck in traffic in the garment district and I was walking through traffic. Looks just liked the picture! I like to imagine that he smiled at me as I was crossing the street.
I've seen her twice now. Agnes Degn. For those who don't know, she's an amazing model. Open a Vogue, she's probably there. The first time Dereck and I were in the lower east side riding our bikes on a Saturday. (She was walking with some guy, looking amazing.) He didn't see her, but
He was driving in some fancy car. I was shocked that he was actually driving himself around town, but the windows were part way down and it was unmistakeably LL. He was stuck in traffic in the garment district and I was walking through traffic. Looks just liked the picture! I like to imagine that he smiled at me as I was crossing the street.
I've seen her twice now. Agnes Degn. For those who don't know, she's an amazing model. Open a Vogue, she's probably there. The first time Dereck and I were in the lower east side riding our bikes on a Saturday. (She was walking with some guy, looking amazing.) He didn't see her, but the second time she was in times square with a Tiffany & Co. hoodie on her head trying to be incognito in the middle of the day. Her skin is perfect. Now, I feel like I'm stalking her.

I think if I see her again, I'm going to stop her and say something. But what can you really say...I think you're an excellent model...sounds so dorky and psycho. Dereck said I should ask her to model my clothes (as in for charity...)haha!


I think if I see her again, I'm going to stop her and say something. But what can you really say...I think you're an excellent model...sounds so dorky and psycho. Dereck said I should ask her to model my clothes (as in for charity...)haha!

Ok, not sure if she even really counts as a celebrity. More of a celebreality.... Marshana from the Bachelor. I saw her twice also. Once in Brooklyn on 5th Avenue and once at the Earth Day Celebration at Grand Central. I asked her about being on the Bachelor and she said it was really fun, but that the girls on the show...got on her last nerve...hahahah

11 comments:
So jealous. I can only claim Jack Black.
I saw Barbra Streisand, Kamilah. I was actually pregnant with you. I was at a restaurant in California. I didn't realize it was her until I was away from the restaurant and my sister (Aunt Ruth) could yell at me: "That was Barbra Streisand!!!!" I just saw that it was a woman with a man's hand on her rear end and why were they doing that in front of my father, for heaven's sake!!!
So fun! I bet walking around is like a Scavenger Celebrity Hunt everyday. What a hoot. -A
You have a good eye! I'm sure they would walk right by me and I wouldn't notice - I'm bad that way! On Sat. we were at the State Fair and I walked right by Toby Keith (Country singer), Chad doesn't even like Country and he knew who it was before I did!
LL! What no way. He brings back some serious memories, road trip memories. Oh...LL, got to love him!
That's pretty cool that you seen all those people... I think I can only claim Usher and Steve Young! Whoopi!
That is so awesome! I am with cathy, I probably wouldn't even notice either. That would be so fun.
Ummm...what about Chris Rock?! You never mentioned him.
That model's cute short hair makes me want to cut mine again. It's darling. I"ve also always wanted to bleach my hair.... hmmmm....
kamilah, I quoted a quote from your blog on a recent post I just did, check it out....
http://myfriendlikely.blogspot.com/2008/10/matching.html
Thank you so much for your inspiration.
jealous...two of my favorite girl crushes.
I saw Paige Davis the other day, are you jealous?
Post a Comment