I'm really enjoying my internship. Not only is she very organized and concise, but she's nice and creative and I'm being invited to learn their processes which is wildly important to me. My goal is to run my own design shop, so being able to have this hands-on experience is crucial.
Next Monday I'll be helping her set up the booth at Coterie which is one of the top tradeshows. You can scroll through the list on the right to get an idea of the caliber of designers that sell there. Most of the important boutique owners and buyers attend this show to purchase for their stores. After we set up on Monday, I'll be given a pass to have access to walk the show for the remainder of the week, so I can have a chance to see what is going to be available in stores in Spring 09. Such fun!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
So fun! Hope you get a chance to meet up with Sarah!
Post a Comment