Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Martha Stewart

Last week, I had the opportunity to go and see the Martha Stewart show with my friend, her mom, and Amy. Such a fun time! Thanks again!





The set was really cool and it was real fun to see all the behind the scenes goings on! Plus it was fun to share laughs with a friend I don't get to see frequently enough!!

2 comments:

Amber said...

well you have been busy. I missed a few days and bam! It was so cool to see you on Martha. Oh wait. It was my favorite to talk to you on your day and give you so many great ideas. I must talk to you more!

cassaundra said...

Kamilah! My lovely sister in law Amber (see above) told me to watch for you on Martha...i didn't see you for some reason but I decided to check your blog anyways to find out if you went. LUCKY GIRL!! Haven't talked to you for years but your blog is just as funny as i remember you being...prank calls on your birthday, you kill me!
Cassaundra aka Aundra