Sometimes you have to read it to believe it...
I am so impressed by these outfits!
You looked Super Cute all week. I do wish Jason would do that for me. What a cute gift!
all very cute but my personal favorite is thursday. derek has great taste!!!
HOOOOTTTT MAMA! OUCH! SIZZLIN! SOMEONE wants to get luckAY toNIGHT! ;[) ehehehehe lol ahahahah...should i be saying that on here? ahaha lol
I must say...dang Gina! Now, why isn't he going into fashion?
I've decided you dress like a true east coaster. Where is the color in your wardrobe?! I love every look.
you look H.O.T. in this outfit, K! Dereck really knows how to choose the threads. i also liked the day he chose the grey sweater, jeans, and necklace. of course, you look good in everything. did i mention that you're a hottie? okay. just checkin.
Post a Comment
7 comments:
I am so impressed by these outfits!
You looked Super Cute all week. I do wish Jason would do that for me. What a cute gift!
all very cute but my personal favorite is thursday. derek has great taste!!!
HOOOOTTTT MAMA! OUCH! SIZZLIN! SOMEONE wants to get luckAY toNIGHT! ;[) ehehehehe lol ahahahah...should i be saying that on here? ahaha lol
I must say...dang Gina! Now, why isn't he going into fashion?
I've decided you dress like a true east coaster. Where is the color in your wardrobe?! I love every look.
you look H.O.T. in this outfit, K! Dereck really knows how to choose the threads. i also liked the day he chose the grey sweater, jeans, and necklace. of course, you look good in everything. did i mention that you're a hottie? okay. just checkin.
Post a Comment