I must admit, I like the outfit. However, it's a bit "springy" for a 25 degree day, but oh well. He also tried to send me out into the elements without tights! Fortunately, after I explained to him, that he had to pick the whole "outfit" he then picked out some navy tights and suggested I wear boots.
Thanks, dear.
P.S. Excuse the photos. It's early, alright. I would be horrible on the red carpet.
you look cute...as always. i really can't wait until i have money and can go shopping with you! as i told you before, i'm prime for what not to wear!!!
So thoughtful of Dereck, I love the idea! Dude, you have always struggled with this!! We did this in HS and college! Luckily I have the option of staying in my PJ's all day!
5 comments:
Love the photos. Keep them coming.
you look cute...as always. i really can't wait until i have money and can go shopping with you! as i told you before, i'm prime for what not to wear!!!
So thoughtful of Dereck, I love the idea! Dude, you have always struggled with this!! We did this in HS and college! Luckily I have the option of staying in my PJ's all day!
LOVE those boots!
AND I like how your hair looks.
Post a Comment