I just got really excited for summer. Maybe it was a dose of the Arizona heat, but there are so many concerts/performances/etc in the city that are FREE! Obviously there are just as many if not more that are very expensive, but there are definitely ways to have fun and not be broke. Yesterday I put all of the fun summer events in my calendar and now it appears that I have an extremely busy/full summer ahead. I love Summer and I love Free. My plan is do as much as I can this summer on as small of a budget as I can. This is no task for the weary, but I am up for the challenge. Luckily for me, my friend Pepper isn't working yet and has volunteered to be the official event coordinator for the summer. It will probably be my last summer of somewhat freedom, so I want to live it up!
So, here’s to summer lovin’, sweaty concerts, ice cream in central park, and snow cones in new york city…
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Excuse me summer lovin? Details.
A girl can dream, can't she Leah?
That sounds like so much fun, I cant wait to go see all the sweet free concerts here in Utah. I bet there will be tons....
Thankyou for the shout out to Will Smith.
Post a Comment