Friday, June 22, 2007

The Brethren

Last weekend, my brother aka “the brethren” came to visit on a last minute trip to NYC. [Not sure how we got started calling him the brethren, but it has stuck for the last few years.] Last minute as in, we got a call at noon saying, I am landing at La Guardia airport at 4pm.

I am sure you are thinking, wow that is so nice of him to come and visit his favorite sister, lest you be fooled, he actual came to hang out with his friend MC.

Luckily, I got to see him for dinner that night. We went to this yummy Argentinian restaurant in the lower east side: AZUL



Anyway, I was glad to see him even thought it was brief.

A pic of one handsome and apparently sleepy gent along with myself, Cameron, and Mary Claire. (Thanks MC for taking and sending these!)



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cameron looks handsome (you and Dereck, of course, always look too fabulous for words). I like Mary Claire - a lot! All those in favor of Cameron + MC raise your hand!!