Monday, July 03, 2006

More random photographs

I am still looking for a new camera, but for now, I rely on pictures from other people, my cameraphone, or my palm. Here are some pictures that I finally had time to download from my palm.





Here is a picture of Pepper and Archie at the Mets game when we went a few weeks ago.





Don't ask. It was there, I had to stand behind it.





This picture doesn't really do the scene justice, but one day, Pepper and I were returning back to work after lunch and we saw both sides of the street lined with cop cars while a procession of cop cars drove down the street. In DC I was used to seeing the presidential procession all the time, but this was different. There were so many lights! I felt like a tourist, but I had to take a picture.



We found out later that they were doing a terrorism drill. It was so extreme!





Powered by Qumana

3 comments:

Stout Family Blog said...

Kamilah,
Hello my dear old friend. Let me say how much I enjoy reading your blog. What a fun life you have there! I am so going to plan a trip to come see you soon. Take care!!

Love lots,
Julie

Amy D. said...

Oh Hooray, the pics finally worked. Love keeping up on your life.

Anonymous said...

Excuse me, but this can't be the same Pepper who you once told me has 10 siblings all with "spice names" can it?
Hugs, Megan in SLC