Happy 30th Kelly and Cathy!! Kelly's husband Dave flew Cathy and Jen and I out to hang out with Kelly for her 30th. The best part was Kelly not being very cooperative during the big reveal...you'll have to ask her about this. It was a great girl's weekend where we shopped, ate, got pedicures, and laughed a lot. We always have the best time when we are together.




As an added bonus, we got to see Dresden and the twins!! They are growing so much!


It was a perfect trip! Thanks again Dave!
6 comments:
How fun! I am glad you guys got to get together! What a cool birthday gift.
Looks like such a fun weekend!!! I need to hear what Miss Kelly did.
Oh, and I recognize that dress. Nice work Kami!
Sounds like you had a good time. Tell Dereck that for your 31st brithday you would like him to fly me out to New York.
So fun!! What a way to bring in the 30's.
I see you in a couple days!! S-W-E-E-T!
Those are so cute!! I was talking to Cath the other day and we are going to plan a Hawaii trip, real soon!! Miss you!!
Post a Comment