Unfortunately this morning it was quite literally. I am usually the one that plays the great tricks on April Fools’ Day, but this morning I was taken by my own game! I woke up, stumbled downstairs and went to the bathroom, sat down on the toilet and I noticed the seat was a bit slippery. My lovely husband had put lotion all over the seat!!! Sick. Now I know why he made sure to be the last one to bed last night…..grrrr
Mine was so lame in comparison. I did the old “there’s someone sleeping in the bed trick” with pillows underneath the blanket in the spare bedroom (where his closet is). I need a really good one for next year! Oh well – how I love april fool’s day anyway!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
So funny! Your April Fools jokes are legendary!!
glad to see your still up to your old tricks, but glader yet, to see someone can beat you at your game!
LOTION! brilliant. I love APD too except i didn't even do anything for it this year. It's because i couldn't think of anything cool and if i'm going to do something, it had better be good. I thought about the ol' saran wrap on the toilet seat but thought that might be way too cruel. If someone did that to me i think i'd punch them in the face and then disown them.
Come on Kamilah, you could do better than that! And you should have been wise to the old toilet tricks. Remember Kelly and Amber used to do those to us every year!!
Post a Comment