Tuesday, July 15, 2008

4th of July

D and I went to Boston for the 4th...very patriotic...I know! We had a great time hanging with his family, eating the most delicious bbq ever, and enjoying the chilly Boston weather. We even managed to head to the outlets and I found some amazing items. Fun times, for sure.

His little cousin Stacie, took a few pictures of us....



And of course we had to get one of her. She stayed up and watched all the fireworks and the minute we got back to my mother in laws, she fell right asleep!

Dereck and his mom.
As an added bonus, I got to see Amberli and Atticus (and Darek) when I was there. We had only a few hours to chat, but luckily we talk quickly and were able to cover a lot of ground...thanks again Amberli!

7 comments:

ROXY MARJ said...

AHHHH derekck's mommy is so cute!!! :) looks like you guys had a good time!

Amberli said...

shoot dude, you can come see me anytime!

Amberli said...

um, could you please bring me some max brenner next time though...thanks

Heather said...

Yo woman... love the pics. Just so you know Shannon is going to name her kid Heather. I am so sorry about the disappointment. You might want to look at her comments. There was a vote and unfortunatly you lost. So sorry.
Better luck next baby :)

Kelly said...

Hi! I just got your message. We just got home this morning. Sorry we couldn't meet up. Where do you live? We were everywhere this trip. LOVED IT! Can't believe you live there. Wish I would have had your number. Next time!!

Amber said...

Update babes. Missin' the life and times, well actually, I need a photo of you on your bike sporting the helmet. don't make me beg.

wendyhcd said...

your little cousin is a-dorable...and not a bad photographer. :) thanks for your call yesterday. we SO need to get together. i'll call you soon!