I feel like we've been really busy, but doing fun stuff for a change.
Some of our crazy adventures in no particular order. Ok, they aren't that crazy, but fun times for sure.
Bike ride/picnics --- There is nothing better than riding around brooklyn, finding a nice spot at one of the parks and sharing a delicious sandwich or jamaican patty. Yum! I mean, seriously, what is the basket for if not to hold blankets and treats. Yes, this is me on my bike with a helmet. Yes, I look super nerdy. No, I don't care. (Except when some punk kid makes fun of me or except when I see these hard core skateboarders with the same helmet I have....otherwise I totally don't care.)

Movies at Bryant Park. Every Monday night in the summer there are movies at the park. Here's an example of what it looks like. A movie, tons of people, a beautiful park, right in the heart of the city. Picturesque, really. Didn't bring my camera, so I stole this from the internet.

Good times on the carousel with Sara and Clark
Watching the hunky husband play football as I lay on the beach last weekend. It was the PERFECT day to be out and about. Not too hot, not too cold. A bit crowded, but very nice.

HAPPY SUMMER EVERYONE!
5 comments:
Looks like a fabu summer already.
An you were so extreme about your hair. Can you do it kind of big one day for me?
ahahahha lol NICE ONE KAMILAH!!! ahaha lol loving the pic of us with Valeria! lol your so cute!
so many fun adventures. oh i so miss riding my sweet old school bike around with delicious delicacies in my basket. i need to get a baby seat on my bike so we can start up that summer tradition again.
Where is the picture of you and Dash?
SO SO FUN!
Post a Comment