Talk about handsome.
This is my man and his father. They were probably causing all kinds of accidents looking this good! haha
I just thought this picture was so cute because they're posing so similarly without even knowing it.
Sometimes you have to read it to believe it...
Sometimes you have to read it to believe it...
5 comments:
Very cute.
totally hot.
don't end the blog...what will keep me entertained with all the readings of the luck you seem to have sometimes? Im jealous of all the visits you have had and been on, I want to come to NYC baby!
It's fun to see a picture of Cathy. You guys were my idols growing up. Are you in Long Island?
Oh Karrie, you are sweet. We live in Brooklyn, not long island, but close!!
Tell Dereck I love his blue shirt! Seriously, though he does have a great smile.
Post a Comment