Sometimes you have to read it to believe it...
Ok, you could have done much better. You should have shared the same pants or something.
I agree with Leah, you guys are too cute to be awkward!
okay, remember when someone stenciled the wall in Leah's room? That cloth behind your photos reminds me a bit of that moment! Ahh, the memories :) Love the photos!
OH MY - LAUGHING SO HARD!!!!!! I LOVE YOU GUS
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Ok, you could have done much better. You should have shared the same pants or something.
I agree with Leah, you guys are too cute to be awkward!
okay, remember when someone stenciled the wall in Leah's room? That cloth behind your photos reminds me a bit of that moment! Ahh, the memories :) Love the photos!
OH MY - LAUGHING SO HARD!!!!!! I LOVE YOU GUS
Post a Comment