Thursday, May 14, 2009

Remember me?

Apparently I'm a once-a-month blogger, but oh well.

Life has been busy and interesting and good.

Here is the top 5 things that's happened in the past month:

5. I've been maintining my 3-day a week workout schedule.
4.We had one week of summer-like weather.
3. I'm starting an organic garden with my friend Sarah...(it's going to be in her backyard since I don't have one - she lives about 6 blocks away)...get ready for lots of veggie posts.
2. I'm spending a lot of time and mental energy on my new project and am getting sooo excited!
1. Dereck started his new job 2 weeks ago as the Loss Prevention Manager for the Brooklyn Region!

Hope all is well with you!

5 comments:

Alyssa said...

welcome back! And jealous about the garden, sounds like a fun adventure.

Leah said...

Hooray for all the great things that are happening for you. Member how you still need to call me?

Karrie said...

Glad to know you are still alive:)
Good luck with the garden!

Amber said...

a fancy garden I like it. and a workout to boot. radness.

Arbon Family said...

HI FRIEND!!!!! I feel the same about blogging lately, I am horrible! Nice job on the workout schedule and the garden! So great. Also, I hope Dereck's new job is going well!!! I think about you all the time! Miss you. Do you have any reason to go to Utah this summer? We can all meet up for a girls trip to St. George (Gool OlD racing stripes)