I totally remember that outfit - one of my finest 70's style!! It was a little half-hoodie thing and the pants (they were high waisted) AND - they were bell.. Doesn't Kijuana look so darling? It was about two short months later that she wouldn't let me choose her clothes anymore. Do you remember that horsie, Kamilah? Obviously missing a handle round about where the ears should be. OK Leah and Kelly - you are on my "I love you" list. XXOO
5 comments:
Oozing with cuteness! And is that your mom's stomach, or does she have a sweet half-hoodie on?
SOO cute! Your mom looks darling!
I totally remember that outfit - one of my finest 70's style!! It was a little half-hoodie thing and the pants (they were high waisted) AND - they were bell.. Doesn't Kijuana look so darling? It was about two short months later that she wouldn't let me choose her clothes anymore. Do you remember that horsie, Kamilah? Obviously missing a handle round about where the ears should be. OK Leah and Kelly - you are on my "I love you" list. XXOO
Kamilah! This is soooo cute! I hope you blow this up real huge!!! Soo soo cute!!!
Kamilah, you and your mom look just alike. She is so pretty!
Post a Comment