Thursday, July 20, 2006

Vault

I have been feeling a little old lately, being in my late 20's and all but apparently I am still cool in my choice of softdrink.  Today, I picked up a Vault (Drinks like a soda, kicks like an energy drink) and these young skateboarder type kids commented as I walked by - NICE choice!  Apparently they "snatch one up on a daily basis"...  We chatted about why this was better than Mountain Dew and why it was also better than Red Bull.  I think they were impressed by my knowledge and wisdom in the matter...haha, not!  Anyway, maybe you had to be there, but I just thought it was too funny not to share.


Powered by Qumana


2 comments:

chartie said...

Don't worry, Kamilah. You're definitely the shiznit! :)

acl said...

Kamilah - I love your blog and keeping up with your fun life in NYC. Miss you - amy leonard