Thursday, October 18, 2007

Project

Near the beginning of the summer a friend of mine hired me to design and make a bridesmaid dress for her. She didn't particularly like the one the bride chose and she wanted something a bit more modest. So, I vowed to finish it before school started. Well, let's just say I finished it after school started and just in the nick of time!

What is the matter with me? Why do I procrastinate so much? That's probably a whole 'nother topic.
Anyway, I wasn't 100% happy with the way it turned out, but it served it's purpose and it gave me practice.

This is what everyone else was wearing. (in brown)

Here is how she wore it.

2 comments:

alysha said...

I really like it. the adjustments make it look way less bridesmaidy. beautiful.

Anonymous said...

I like it better than the picture. The color is wonderful! How did the bride feel about the change?