Sometimes you have to read it to believe it...
ok. that is so funny. I was secretly wishin' and hopin'. It really didn't sound like you to take something back that you loved, I knew you'd find a way. I am so proud of my little friend!
You deserve it.
Amen...
random, but I just had a dream last night you guys were moving back to D.C. and I got sad.
I had a dream you were moving to Phoenix!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
ok. that is so funny. I was secretly wishin' and hopin'. It really didn't sound like you to take something back that you loved, I knew you'd find a way. I am so proud of my little friend!
You deserve it.
Amen...
random,
but I just had a dream last night you guys were moving back to D.C. and I got sad.
I had a dream you were moving to Phoenix!
Post a Comment