Friday, September 15, 2006

FASHION WEEK

I LOVE fashion week. I work right near Bryant Park and although I didn't get to go to any shows this year, it just feels like there is more creativity in the air or something. If you go to style.com you can see all of the designs from the shows - it's great! I have been obsessed - hence no time for blogging.
So many designers to report on, but for today's shows I thought Badgley Mischka had some gorgeous pieces.


Zac Posen, who is Parson's golden child, continues to delight! He had some really nice pieces along with some extremely outlandish - here is one that is middle of the road that I liked.

Calvin Klein: So it's got to be hard for Fransico Costa to win designer of the year last year and then have everyone expect your best collection, so I think he didn't do his best work for Calvin Klein but it was ok. I mean the pressure was probably ridiculous!! A very light and airy collection.

Vera Wang and Malandrino also showed today with excellency.

Vena Cava opted for a "presentation" of sorts instead of an actual show which I thought was kind of interesting.

Ok, so that's my fashion report for today.

3 comments:

Amy said...

oooo i loved this post... i actually got on the internet and looked at all of the project runway contestants collections... i couldnt wait, but now the surprise is spoiled!!!!

Jen said...

VERY COOL! I bet thet is so much fun!

Leah said...

Woman, how about an update post already?