Wednesday, September 13, 2006

I AM THE WORST BLOGGER

It's official. I am a bad blogger. Oh well. It doesn't mean I am a bad person does it? Things have been so crazy! I started school last week, went to Dallas the week before to visit Cathy (and got sick) and just trying to prepare for a new semester. I am still working full time and going to school part time, so my days are really full. I am taking 3 classes.

MONDAYS - Fashion Industry Design
TUESDAYS - Photoshop/Illustrator
WEDNESDAYS - Construction III

I will explain what I do in each class, but not today. I just wanted to give a shout out to let everyone know that I am still alive, but just really busy. I have decided to try and blog a little bit as often as I can, so as not to get overwhelmed with having to blog for hours! We'll see how it goes.

3 comments:

Leah said...

So glad to have you back frient! Your classes sound awesome. Give me a call if you ever need help with your Tuesday class. Miss you!

Darek and Amberli said...

oh frient! returned from the dead! So happy to have you back! wanna hang out sometime? sad that the summer passed and i didn't see your beautiful face!!!

Jen said...

Of course you aren't a bad person you are amazing! I can't imagine doing ALL that you do! Keep it up Kamilah you are doing GREAT!