Tuesday, August 22, 2006

"Rocky" - Movie in Bryant Park

Last night, I organized a last “hurrah” if you will, for my Parsons classmates and I to watch the last outdoor movie of the season at Bryant Park. They put up a huge screen and everyone brings blankets and treats. It was a beautiful night and it was great catching up with the gang. The movie was Rocky which, wasn’t my favorite, but we had fun making fun of it and talking about the clothes of the late 70’s. Here are some pictures of our multicultural gang!








3 comments:

beckus1234 said...

Seems like so much fun--- I remember going to see "Rocky" when it first came out and totally loving that music! Kamilah, you look so beautiful in these pictures (and in real life).

cathy said...

Kamilah,
Glad to see you in Pictures again! Your hair looks great! And P.S. I know secretly "rocky" is your favorite movie of all time!

Jen said...

hello??? Where are you? I feel like you are M.I.A. You haven't posted in almost three weeks... I look every day hoping to read something new! Hope everything is going well! Miss you!