Friday, August 18, 2006

And More Pictures

Here is the last batch of pictures from the weekend. When I first got to DC I surprised everyone by showing up at the doctor's office and caused a big scene of course, but Devon and Nate were so happy to see me. I loved it!

And I was even happier to see them!

Kijuana has a great tennis court right by her house.
We played one night and it was so much fun!
Playing a little "ring around the rosy" after church with Devon and Madison.


At my favorite brunch spot - Logan Tavern - before leaving DC. Yum!


This is where I go to church in NY. They are building a new building that is going to be just a few blocks from my apartment, but right now we make the trek to 15th Street.
Mom and Corban in Central Park.

Eating some much needed pizza from Angelo's after a long day of walking around the city.



No comments: