Thursday, August 03, 2006

I'm melting...

It's soooo hot here. It's all I can think about. It consumes me. I get up in the morning, complain about the heat, walk outside and am sweating by the time I get to the subway. Walk down into the subway, proceed to sweat profusely while waiting for the train. Get on the crowded morning train and have to stand back to back to people who are just as sweaty as me. Get off the train, walk to work - still sweaty cause I can't cool down. Finally get up to the office and cool down a bit. Talk about the heat all day with my co-workers. Go to lunch. Get hot again. Come back start to cool down. Go outside again to head home, sweat profusely again. Try to go to the gym, come back still sweaty. Take a shower before bed to cool down and do it all again. When does the madness end? This heat and humidity are killin me. Did I mention that it is hot?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You poor hot, sweaty thing!!!

Jen said...

Try packing on an extra 35 pounds and caring a child in your belly.....In the HEAT! It is HELL! I know how you are feeling! It is horrible! I can't imagine adding humidity to it!

Darek and Amberli said...

Dude I hear ya! This heat is killing me! Ahhhhh!!!!

Amy D. said...

Icky...we had that business last week and I am GLAD it's gone. That East Coast humidity is a beast. I bet the femullet is loving it.

Jen said...

Man update your blog!