Thursday, August 10, 2006

Worst Blogger

So, I have been the worst blogger lately, but I do have quite a bit to blog about, so I have a lot to post. My friend Keysia came into town last weekend from DC and we had a great time together. I will post pictures once she sends them to me, but it was great. Today I am leaving to go to DC because my mom flew into Baltimore yesterday and will be staying at Kijuana’s house. We will also be celebrating Devon’s 3rd birthday on Saturday. Then on Sunday my mom, Corban and I will be heading to New York to see some sights here and they fly out of LGA on Wednesday. It will be nice to take a few days off of work and enjoy some time with my family. Plus, with Becky around, there will be plenty of pictures taken.

No comments: