I was so lucky to get a chance to see Leah, Amy, and Jen for a few hours on a trip through Salt Lake City (last month). Here are the pictures to prove it! Apparently all restaurants close prior to 9pm, but we did find that CPK was open until 10.
Apparently we are very vain
All of us together. Thanks again ladies - it was wonderful to see you! Thanks for staying up late for me :)
Thanks frient for making your layover so we could see you. I miss you soooo much and times together like that only make me realize it even more. Think of all the PGSs that have not occured because of the distance that seperates us!
1 comment:
Eww, never post a lipgloss picture of me again!
Thanks frient for making your layover so we could see you. I miss you soooo much and times together like that only make me realize it even more. Think of all the PGSs that have not occured because of the distance that seperates us!
Post a Comment