Sunday, April 29, 2007

Guess who?

Dereck and I got called to teach the Sunbeams (children age 3) class at church. One of the other teachers gave a lesson that required us to turn in baby pictures and the kids had to guess who everyone was. It was so funny looking through our old pictures. It goes to show you that things don't really change that much...





7 comments:

Leah said...

I'm dying. The most darling pictures ever, and how cute that you guys are doing Sunbeams!!

chartie said...

How fun! I bet you guys are the best Sunbeam teachers. Deidra just got called into our primary presidency ... which in our married student ward means that she gets to go to nursery. I'm a little jealous.

cathy said...

So cute, can't wait for you guys to have kids - they will be the most adorable ever!!

Anonymous said...

Such beautiful children!! Kamilah and her sister - side by side. I'm loving the white pants, white turtleneck with blue jacket and white buttons on Dereck's outfit. Jr. GQ. Notice the Barbie that Kamilah is holding? In just a few short months, that Barbie is getting a haircut from which it will never recover - fashion-wise. How did those childhoods go sooo quickly?

Jen said...

These are so cute! I love seeing other peoples baby pictures! You both were really cute kids!

Julia said...

You were a babe at 3 and still are! Such great pics of the two of you. I love your scowl at the camera in the last picture. Good genetics, you will have beautiful babies.

Likely said...

You were a beautiful child. So cute! I think I like that last one best.

Sunbeams was my very first calling ever. Those kids are now like sophomores in high school. It was so much fun. You are going to love it to pieces.