Sunday, February 17, 2008

Good eatin' weekend

I had a great weekend of eating. I introduced my friend Michelle to Max Brenner's on Saturday for brunch. Basically a chocolate lover such as myself's delight. Of course she loved it. How could she not? Then later on Saturday night Dereck and I went back to Mary's Fish Camp for delicous lobster rolls. We tried it a few months ago with his sister and her husband. I love good food! All I can say is diet schmiet! Eating mixed with lots of homework and somehow managing to see good friends is always a great weekend for me. Hopefully later in the week I will be able to post my collection I am working on for my portfolio class. Wish me luck, we are basically given 2 weeks for each collection. This is week number 2 and it's due on Tuesday...not sure why I am wasting time blogging, but oh well!

1 comment:

Jen said...

Good Luck! i CAN'T WAIT TO SEE PICTURES!