p.s. remember our discussion about us finally discovering Project Runway? Well, here's a new obsession and funnily, it's more Sean's than mine: Full frontal fashion. I don't know what channel it is but it's just runway show after runway show. You probably know it. But yeah, Sean loves it. And i think it's pretty cool too. are you proud? :)
ooo, i love it. yes, intrigued! i watch project runway for the first time while i was flying to and from UT and i thought of you and your fantastic talent the whole time! so cool!
5 comments:
oh yes, very...can't wait to see the collection!
YES!!
I'm soooo excited.
Why yes i am. What a cool picture.
p.s. remember our discussion about us finally discovering Project Runway? Well, here's a new obsession and funnily, it's more Sean's than mine: Full frontal fashion. I don't know what channel it is but it's just runway show after runway show. You probably know it. But yeah, Sean loves it. And i think it's pretty cool too. are you proud? :)
yes... sounds very risque - is that how you spell it because is it underlined - riskay? You know what I mean and I was kidding anyway.
I am guessing there will there be nothing in all yellow.
ooo, i love it. yes, intrigued! i watch project runway for the first time while i was flying to and from UT and i thought of you and your fantastic talent the whole time! so cool!
Post a Comment